So what is being said is Google acknowledged the bug but nobody has a
clue as to how, when or version it will be resolved 9 months after it
was reported.

Again, I ANYONE WANTED was an ETA on the dam fix that should take a
develop 2 hours to resolve. At this point, I can't refer anyone to use
any Google services based on this type of response to issues that
don't make the product usable to companies.

This is ridiculous.