A couple of questions;

1. How does it work with numbers. Is it possible to limit the text
returned? If I wanted VR to listen for numbers can I get it to return
"115" instead of "one hundered and fifteen"?

2. Is it possible to define/limit the dictionary of words which it
tries to match against? For example; if I new they could only respond
in 2 ways, "hello" and goodbye". Can you define that as the only words
to match, so I will only get those and not "halo" or "good buy" ?