I have used both SQLite Manager in Firefox and MesaSQLIte
http://www.desertsandsoftware.com on a Mac.  Both work well.
--
Mark Roberts
Software Developer

The views, opinions and statements in this email are those of the
author solely in their individual capacity, and do not necessarily
represent those of T-Mobile USA, Inc.