becasue I find out that it can be readed in emulater by adb.but the UI is
quite simple.

1.open cmd,and input  "adb shell"
2,go into the folder that the database filles's in.mostly, it could be
"data/data/<you pakages name>/database"
3,input sqlite3 <you database name>

Mark and Roman,Could you tell me how to use the Sqllite manger in firefox?