Thanx Yusuf,

your advice is right, i should optimise later. I have to admit i am just
started exploring Java and the android API, so hence the sloppyness.

The main point is, that being so new, i have to post these kind of
questions to take away some insecurity on choices i make. If I
understand your point correctly, it is not bad practice what i did. I
just need to optimize...

Using a dotmanager, isnt it more expensive to go through all the dots an
update them. I can imagine by using the architecture as is and not
implement another structure, this would be faster.

Any ideas on that?

Jiri