Currently, I tried to create an event of the Calendar application
which is included in Android 1.1 by my own application developed by
Android SDK.
Originally, the class and functions of the Calendar can not be found.
After I found the library of Calendar and put it to the classpath,
there is no error anymore.
However, the access still failed in runtime.
It seems that the Calendar applications are prohibited to be accessed,
isn't it?
I considered of accessing the DB of Calendar app directly, but it
seems that there is no way to access the DB of another application.
Is there any solution to access the Calendar app by my own app?