as we known we can use predefined animations in android
developing, they are : alpha animation, scale animation, rotate
animation, translate animation and skew animation(extend animation
using Matrix's setSkew function).  though ,we can implement other
effect using the Matrix, but it can only realize some shape
transformations(i think the real color pixels don't changed).
    If i want to make some effects like "blur" , it can't work,because
animation only give the transformation matrix . we can't not
manipulate the color pixels.
    Please do me a favor, how can i realize effect like "blur" ?