thanks. you mean i can't use the Animation object anymore, and i
should do the "blur" in my code .
but the problem is i don't use the "blur" separately: i want  to mix
the blur , scale and alpha , so i need to code the "scale"
and "alpha" myself ?
   the android use Skia to draw bitmap, so weather i can modify the
framework to invoke a blurfilter in skia? it seems a big workload, any
advice is appreciated !