Hi,

Thanks for the info.

I am also facing this similar problem and am new to Java. In the code
base i found that we have the HeadsetObserver.java file but there is
no similar Speaker observer java class. Kindly advice if we need to
create a similar java class for Speaker or where we can invoke the
setSpeakerphoneOn method.

Another doubt is that in the AudioFlinger.cpp, we have
setRouting(AudioSystem::MODE_NORMAL, AudioSystem::ROUTE_SPEAKER,
AudioSystem::ROUTE_ALL);
So wouldn't it route to speaker by default.

Kindly let me know your comments.

-Pras