Roman,

In the code, found that AudioManager instance is obtained in headset,
bluetooth, notification manager, volume panel/preference, view root
and status bar policy services.

I tried to invoke setSpeakerphoneOn(true) from all the services given
above, but could not able to enable speaker.
If it has to be invoked from one of the above services, please let me
know which one i have to use for invoking setSpeakerphoneOn().

Kindly let me know from which place in your code you have invoked the
speaker method.

Thanks for the help.
- sunee