Yes, I totally agree with you, but sometimes people are just wanting
to do some experimental project or things for academic stuff, then it
would be better to release experimental API which may be of
restriction on commercialized production.

Anyway, I will take a look at NDK and bluez in parallel, while still
prefer to see someone point out the reason of my problem. Using high
level API will always minimize people's work overhead.