This will probably break if your process gets killed while in the
background.  For example, run your app so it has some activities, press
home, use adb shell's "ps" to find your process and "kill" to kill it, then
select it again from home.  You process will be restarted, with the top-most
activity started.  None of the others will be running at this point.