Hey,

I am working on a new project now and I want to use a method as above.
But I hadn't used this anymore, because it doesnt worked for me..

I have this: http://snapplr.com/tp7p

So i have different widgets (TextView, ImageView) and this all in a
scrollview (because otherwise window doesnt scroll down when text goes
under page).
And then i have placed my listview in the scrollview? Don't know how
else i could do it. My view has to scroll and my listview has to be
under my other widgets as you can see on the image..

What is the best way i can do this? My activity is just extending
Activity and not ListActivity!

Wouter