I have this now:

private void setupViews()
        {
                MergeAdapter adapter=new MergeAdapter();

                LayoutInflater inflater = (LayoutInflater)this.getSystemService
(Context.LAYOUT_INFLATER_SERVICE);
                View filmLayout = inflater.inflate(R.layout.filmdetail_layout,
null);
                plot = (TextView) filmLayout.findViewById(R.id.plot);
                filmTitle = (TextView)
filmLayout.findViewById(R.id.txtFilmTitle);
                filmAverage = (TextView)
filmLayout.findViewById(R.id.filmAverage);
                filmVotes = (TextView) filmLayout.findViewById(R.id.filmVotes);
                filmRating = (RatingBar)
filmLayout.findViewById(R.id.filmRating);
                filmImg = (ImageView)
filmLayout.findViewById(R.id.imgFilmDetail);

                adapter.addView(filmLayout);
        //reviews = new ArrayList<Review>();
        //this.reviAdapter = new reviewsAdapter(this,
R.layout.review_row, reviews);

        setListAdapter(adapter);

        }

so i add one view with all the widgets except of my custom list
adapter.

And then i want to do this

filmTitle.setText(detail.getTitle() + " (" + detail.getYear() + ")");
                plot.setText(detail.getPlot());
                filmAverage.setText("gemiddelde: " + detail.getAverage());
                filmVotes.setText(detail.getVotes_count() + " stemmen");
                filmRating.setRating(Float.valueOf(detail.getAverage()));

and it gives nullpointerexception..