LinkedIn
------------

Sam Aldis requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Michele,

- Sam

Accept invitation from Sam Aldis
http://www.linkedin.com/e/LLkLpmh1-H9DJacyTMkv6XzPQQAN5aX4GK1ApDHb9BOx5AxLj59i/blk/I1454306818_2/pmpxnSRJrSdvj4R5fnhv9ClRsDgZp6lQs6lzoQ5AomZIpn8_cBYUcjwSc3cQdjgNiiZmp5lNlkMMuiYQd3oScz4SdjsLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Sam Aldis
http://www.linkedin.com/e/LLkLpmh1-H9DJacyTMkv6XzPQQAN5aX4GK1ApDHb9BOx5AxLj59i/blk/I1454306818_2/39ve34Udz0Pd3kQckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

DID YOU KNOW you can use your LinkedIn profile as your website? Select a vanity
URL and then promote this address on your business cards, email signatures,
website, etc
http://www.linkedin.com/e/ewp/inv-21/

------
(c) 2009, LinkedIn Corporation