On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 01:58, b2amedina <b2amed...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If the rumors are true and Donut does become available next week won't
> that make judging unfair since some judges may be using 1.6
>
> The 1.6 SDK was made available on Sept 15 and the ADC2 submissions
> closed Aug 30th.

Donut is already available for developer phones ADP1 and Ion.
I hope developers making the update and judging apps are wise enough
to skip voting for apps crashing, since they can't tell if it would
have worked on cupcake.

But for other phones I have not seen yet real rumors for a release
next week. I doubt an OTA update will be rolled out before the end of
this judging round.