Compatibility with 1.6 could be a real problem for ADC2.

Yesterday I got the update to Donut on my G1. I had installed the ADC2
judging app a couple of days before. The judging app still works fine.
Last night I downloaded an entry called OpenGesture. It force crashed
over and over. I'm unable to tell whether the app is crashing because
it is poorly designed, or because of compatibility issues with 1.6. I
gave the developers the benefit of the doubt and gave the app an
overall 3 star rating.

This sounds like the coincidence of ADC2 and the release of Donut was
not thought through very well. There could be some ugly backlash on
this.