Hello James,

Thanks for the code snippet. I've actually tried this.

What device did you test this on? My biggest problem is that when I
find a combination that works on the G1, it doesn't work on the G2
(HTC Hero) or vice-versa. I'm expecting a nightmare when we have 12
devices out there instead of just 2.

-DWass