On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 19:15, Georgios Galyfos <yorg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am sorry for asking this. I assume the developers taking part in the
> challenge are allowed to judge in the contest, but this way they would be
> allowed to judge even their own app, right? I havent used the judging app
> yet, being afraid to risk disqualification of my entry. The terms dont state
> explicitly anywhere if the developers who have entered apps in the contest
> are allowed to judge.
> please someone let me know about this. I have made an app for the contest
> and I really want to see what the other apps of the challenge are.
> cheers

I cannot tell officially, but I am quite sure you can vote.
And in these mailing lists, you can see a lot of developers with ADC2
apps who said they tested/voted for ADC2 apps.

Anyway, if you still fear voting, just install/test apps and then do
skip voting. Though I think you should vote.... the more voters, the
better for the contest.