See http://www.phonegap.com

>From ars technica
PhoneGap lets developers wrap web applications inside a native application
using WebKit, making development easier for those who aren't familiar with
Objective-C and Cocoa. In fact, the framework even includes a tool for
easily doing this type of "native web app" packaging. And if a native web
app wrapper sounds like it would be right up your alley, you can download
PhoneGap for free and give it a whirl."

--
Carmen
http://www.twitter.com/CarmenDelessio