If there isn't any documentation, you could always get the schema
directly from the source.

Read the section "Examining sqlite3 Databases from a Remote Shell"
from the Dev Guide:
http://developer.android.com/guide/developing/tools/adb.html#sqlite

This describes how to view databases for an application, but this
technique also works for examining the system's databases, too.
You just need to know where they are, e.g. try: # sqlite3 /data/system/
accounts.db

Hope this helps!
-- PJ