The CLIQ is not representative of a normal Android experience. It is
buggy, half of the components have been replaced by Motorola. They use
their own variants of some APIs.

And, I certainly would not recommend it as a user device, personally.
As a user of the CLIQ I have been very, very disappointed.

So, if you really want just a testing device I would choose something
the is not as heavily modified. If you also want to use it as your
actual phone, I would choose something less glitchy and more flexible.