Just to mention. The reason Contacts data from social networking
services isn't available to applications on the CLIQ/MOTOBLUR is due
to Motorola's legal and contractual obligations with those services.

  • Re: [android-... Dianne Hackborn
    • [android... nEx.Software
      • Re: ... Dianne Hackborn
        • ... nEx.Software