Well! to be honest, Google is supporting piracy at all , All the software
engineers in Google working under Android project know about the internals
of Linux working, its user level structure, permission structures, what they
did , is allow behind a transparent curtain the piracy.
Google could have made some anti-piracy right from day one!, see they have
protected their "Android Market application". Engineers know about that
there are palenty of hackers out there ( Linux hackers) who can in very few
days hack the whole operating system.Yet! they know every details, but they
have not done measures for anti-piracy because they want piracy! Engineers
at Google? can you clearify these points, Even I having only 8 years of
Linux experience modified the phone with root, and after that no security
means to me!. I repeat * IF THE ENGINEERS AT GOOGLE JUST WANTED AND WORKED
ON ANTI-PIRACY THEY COULD HAVE CHANGED THE WORLD OF SOFTWARE PIRACY BECAUSE
ANDROID AS A PLATFORM IS AMAZING BUT THE POLITICS LIKE THIS BEHIND THE SCENE
IS WORST AND MUST BE STOPPED." , I do not know what for this politics is,
but clearly they could have made very powerful measures against Anti-piracy,
Microsoft is suffered alot with piracy, but they have taken good steps
against anti-piracy for Windows Mobile Marketplace, and I doubt they will
win the game over Google Android Market, but still will not win Apple's App
Store.

I see only one solution to this, *IF google does not take any initiative* is
that all the vendors should support the alternative markets out there like
AndAppstore to become succesfull instead of Android Market. They listen and
accept the contributions, but Google does not listen or accept any
contributions.

Thank You,
Abdul Mateen.