Java code for Android applications that check black list during start:

/**
* Determines status of device's IMEI.
*
* @return -1 - imei status retrieval failed.
* 0 - Green status
* 1 to 3 - Yellow status
* 3 to 5 - Brown status
* above 5 - Red status
*/
public int getIMEIStatus()
{
  // 1. Get device ID
  TelephonyManager manager = (TelephonyManager)getSystemService
(Context.TELEPHONY_SERVICE);
  String sDeviceID = manager.getDeviceId();
  // 2. Fetch for IMEI data.
  // Will look like
  // http://www.artfulbits.com/android/antipiracycheck.ashx?IMEI=123456789123456
  String url = "http://www.artfulbits.com/ab/android/
antipiracycheck.ashx?IMEI="
              + sDeviceID;
  // Server will return 200 if request post was successful.
  int http_ok = 200;
  // Create new http client.
  HttpClient client = new DefaultHttpClient();
  // Create new http post.
  HttpPost post = new HttpPost(url);
  // Cache http response.
  HttpResponse response = null;
  // Will return -1 unless server provides its own value.
  int imeiStatus = -1;
  try
  {
    // Executind post.
    response = client.execute(post);
    // Making sure we've received correct status code.
    if(response.getStatusLine().getStatusCode() == http_ok)
    {
      // Retrieving content stream.
      InputStream stream = response.getEntity().getContent();
      // Decorating stream with Input stream reader
      InputStreamReader isr = new InputStreamReader(stream);
      // Decorating input stream reader with buffered stream reader.
      BufferedReader reader = new BufferedReader(isr);
      // Reading imei status from stream.
      imeiStatus = Integer.parseInt(reader.readLine());
      // Closing buffered reader will recursively close decorated
input stream
      // reader and input stream.
      reader.close();
    }