I have some questions regarding the code below for camera preview
applicaiton.  I am hoping someone can help me out.  Thanks in advance.

1.   How does surfaceCreated() and CreateSurface() relate?  Is this
surface created via createSurface() from SurfaceFlinger client to
SurfaceFlinger server?  If so, there must be
2 buffers (frame buffers from display driver if there is hw
acceleration or if it is the emulator, it will be from ashmem)
associated with this surface: surface BB (for composition)
and surface FB (for display).  Am I correct?  Can you please confirm?

2.  How does the rendering buffer (frame buffer BB and frame buffer
FB) get allocated in the camera preview application?  Are they
allocated by the application?

3.  How does this surface relate to the preview buffers?  Are the
preview buffers allocated by the Camera Service during startPreview?

private class CameraSurfaceView extends SurfaceView implements
SurfaceHolder.Callback {
       private SurfaceHolder mHolder;
       private Camera camera = null;
       public CameraSurfaceView(Context context) {
           super(context);
           mHolder = getHolder();
           mHolder.addCallback(this);
           mHolder.setType(SurfaceHolder.SURFACE_TYPE_PUSH_BUFFERS);
       }
       public void surfaceCreated(SurfaceHolder holder) {
           camera = Camera.open();
           try {
               camera.setPreviewDisplay(mHolder);
           } catch (Exception e) {
               Log.e("Camera", "Failed to set camera preview
display", e);
           }
       }
}