I am experiencing a memory / resource leak on a T-Mobile G1 device
with my application.

I installed the "Task Manager" application from Android market and my
memory usage is not monotonically increasing.  It stays relatively
flat over time.  Furthermore, none of the other processes are chewing
up tons of memory either (really, I can get into this state with just
my app running).

I am not experiencing this problem on any of the other Android phones
(including Eris, Hero, and Droid).

The interesting thing is that if I kill my application, the phone is
*still* very slow and sluggish.  The only thing that seems to be able
to get me out of this situation is a battery pull.

If i run my application for about 3 hours, the phone starts to become
very sluggish.  Even simple operations like hitting the "home" button
take many seconds.

I'm not sure what to do at this point and am wondering where I can go
from here...  Any ideas?

tia.