I posted this last week, but not able to get any reply.

Let's say in my example I am working with SurfaceView for my
CameraSurfaceView.  I have a few questions below, hope someone can
help me with the answers.

1.  When this SurfaceView gets created (I assume via
final CameraSurfaceView cameraView = new CameraSurfaceView
(getApplicationContext()), this will result in a call createSurface()
in SurfaceFlinger with format, width and height.  Am I correct?

2.  Is this SurfaceView also my UI window if I want to draw anything?
I thought if I call setType(PUSH_BUFFER) on this surface, I won't be
able to do any drawing on this surface.  Can someone please help me to
understand this?

Thanks in advance for your help,
an