I don't want to test individual activities.
I know how to for the choice of the language using something similar
to the code you post.

However, I don't want to create an option "Language" in the
configuration of my application, I just want to use the setting of the
mobile.

So, does someone know how to install a new language (here french) on
Android Dev Phone 1 ?