In my application onCreate method reads some files, creates a bunch of
objects (Model) and then
creates visual layout. When an orientation gets changed it reads files
again. But they are the same.
There is no need to read them again. Only visual layout needs to be
recalculated.
Is there a way to avoid this extra job?

Thank you,
  Andrey