Not directing this just to you but your post reminded me of
something.  Although the ability to update often is there (especially
when compared to the iphone system) please don't abuse it.  I'm seeing
articles/blogs/etc complaining about the annoyance of constant update
requests from apps.  Especially when each update has to be accepted
one by one.  I personally am starting to update less and less often
because it's just plain annoying to update an app and then 5 days
later here it comes again.... multiply that by 10, 20 or 100 apps and
users will be more and more inclined to be running old versions of
your software.