Hi all,

I'm reporting by Tattoo users than my game World of Bombs author
zeugame is not available on Tattoo + Android Market 1.6?

I really don't have idea what's wrong with this configuration?

Personally i've HTC magic + Android Market 1.6 and it rocks like for
severals thousands registered account on the game.

If some other Tattoo users could confirm please? And over all why it
is not visible in the market and how to solve this? Need to contact
Google?

Thank you for your help.

Best Regards

Croco