Thank you Sena for your hint,

i developped my app on version 3 <uses-sdk android:minSdkVersion="3" /

the <supports-screens android:smallScreens="true"
                android:normalScreens="true" android:largeScreens="true"
                android:anyDensity="true" />

is for 1.6 + sdk ....

Does it mean a 1.5 based APK is not visible on market for low density
device?

If the device are 1.6 + android based no problem i will update the APK
sdk but if some remain on 1.5 does it mean i need to version of my app
which i think it is impossible for package name rule on Android
Market.

Thank you.

Croco