Hello Hayden,

I'm not sure why you are getting this error. It looks like the method
checkavailable can't be found. Strange. Also hard to say without
seeing the code.

One thing to check: Make sure the block

        static {
                try {
                        WrapTTS.checkAvailable();
                        mTTSClassAvailable = true;
                } catch (Throwable t) {
                        mTTSClassAvailable = false;
                }
        }

isn't part of any method in your main unit. It is called outside of
any constructor or any other method.

Also, sorry for the delay in responding. Apparently I don't have my
profile set up to email me when I get a response to a posting.

Best Regards,
Eric