Thank you Dianne

Thanks for the information on Flash. It gave me the direction I needed and
it is good to know where Flash and Android stand. In another year or two who
knows right?

I been studying the Lunar Lander example as far as the graphics and it looks
like a good way to go and I started a new design for my application.

Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions.

I hope you a good holiday.

-Chris