Thanks Mark, it will work. I was considering this approach. I was
hesitant for it establishes a dependency among the hierarchy
activities. I thought I might have a need to reuse the activities in
other scenarios in which I might have to select the artists/albums/
songs only without drilling down the hierarchy. I will go with your
suggestion thought.

Roman