Hi Dianne,

That's the difficulty, only end-users see the crash so I can't see the
stack trace.  If I had my own Droid to try it on, it should be
relatively easy to work through the bug.  Unfortunately, I don't have
a Droid and even if I wanted one, they are not available in my
country.

The app I'm referring to specifically is Andrometer (2nd place in ADC2
misc. category).

Thanks,
Mike