Do you specify a target SDK in your manifest?  Do you use any Droid
specific layouts?

What firmwares do you support?

You can throw giant try catches around problematic code, log the
exception to local file, and upload them to your servers.  Although
you might want to warn users you do this in your terms of service,
especially if you aren't really a networked app.