I am having problems with the constructor RadialGradient (float x,
float y, float radius, int[] colors, float[] positions,
Shader.TileMode tile) If I don't pass null into positions I get a
force close the logcat spits out a bunch of stuff about frame layout.
So my question is what exactly do they mean when they say positions is
the relative of each color in the array.  The end result I want is for
the inner color to have more weight than the outer color.
Thanks for your time!
Nathan