After I wrote you, I realized that issue too. I remember reading that and
after I responded.. wondering if my response was inaccurate. I wonder how
much the speed/cores of your cpu play into the emulator performance? I know
that my small "test" apps run faster on my moto droid than they do my
quad-core cpu on the emulator. So I didn't think the cores of your cpu made
much difference, and I have 2.4Ghz icore7, which is a lot faster than the
600mhz on the droid.