Btw I also have tried this instead :

 try {
                URL url = new URL("http://www.myserver.com/xmlstream";);
                URLConnection conn = url.openConnection();
            InputStream is = conn.getInputStream();
            Xml.parse(is, Xml.Encoding.ISO_8859_1, new ExampleHandler
());
        } catch (Exception e)
        {
            throw new RuntimeException(e);
        }

This time it wont just crash but for example if I print the output
(through Log) I get

Found attribute : Ã…land eilanden
and
Found attribute : Albanië instead of Albanié

So any input on this ?