Hello Tone,

You definitely have to target the 1.6 (or greater) platform for this
to compile.

I remember having trouble getting the debugger to attach to the 1.5
emulator. I don't remember if I was able to do that or if I relied on
Toast/log messages to zero in on my 1.5 specific issues. I'm not near
the proper computer now to test it out. I vaguely recall having to
make sure the 1.5 emulator was the only one running and I had to start
it explicitly before running the application - not sure why that
mattered, but...

All of this may depend on what version of the SDK you have installed
(1.6, 2.0, ...). Currently I have installed v2.0.

HTH

Best Regards,
Eric