Hi all,
      I am pretty new to Android, the thing that bugs me the most
about the IDE is that I am not able to get any information about an
unexpected exception when it gets thrown, I can put a try catch block
around identified code that generates it, but in many cases it takes
time to find the line of code that generates the exception. is there
any other way I can get the exception information?  in JDT when an
unexpected exception is thrown the call stack displays the exception
class name. but in ADT this doesn't work.
     Thanks in advance!

-Xiaotian