Hello,

i have a problem with my mapView. my app reads "some" gps points out
of a file and i want to draw a route (drawing lines between the gps
point). If my file contains many gps points, my app works really slow.
i think its working slow, because i draw all overlays.
now i want to check, whether a point is visible in my mapView or not.
so i have to get the mapCenter and Lat/lon span
(getLatitudeSpan,..) !?
how and where must i save my points and how can i check all my points
(after my mapCenter has changed for example).
Shall I save my points in a list (in my Overlay class??) and iterate
through every list item and check, wheter its visible or not??

Thanks,
Stefan