Hi All,

We've released an app (PortaPayments) and I'm trying to gauge interest
in what (if any) functionality should be made available to other apps
via intents.

To give you an overview of the app; It represents &scans payment
requests encoded as QR Codes.

If you want some more info we've got a website at http://portapayments.com/
and a demo video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOYiADJWG9I (yes, I
know the video starts with the horrid fruity 'phone, but the app was
created for the PayPal X Developers challenge, so we had to show some
effort in relation to cross-device capabilities).

So, what would other developers like access to?

- The QR Code generator (send the payment details, it displays the QR
Code, user clicks done, goes back to your app).
- Notifications of scanned QR codes (note; this is no guarantee that
the app will be informed of completed payments).
- Anything else?

Looking forward to everyones comments.

Al.

P.S. PayPalX Voting instructions for the app are at http://bit.ly/9ajgbu
if you feel like giving us a chance of raising some development
funding :).