Hi Sean,

Thanks for the tips, I expect some example use cases will bubble up as
developers think "Hey, I could do ... with that" :)

A couple that I thought of were;

- Bill splitters: One person pays the bill then the splitter app gets
PortaPayments to generate a QR code so the others can scan it and pay
their share to the bill payer via PayPal.

- Expenses / Finance apps: Once a code has been scanned they could ask
the user if they'd like the payment registered in an account.

I'll keep cranking my brain, but if I'll all ears if anyone has any
suggestions for what could be done to make PortaPayments more useful
to their app :)

Al.