Hello everyone,

I'm struggling with this one.  I'm pretty new to Android, and I had
some questions that I've had trouble getting answered via the web.  I
have done a few searches, but I'm not sure how to word my question,
either.  So I apologize if this has already been covered
somewhere...but here it goes.

I was wanting to know how the Android handles application versions/
updates.  Specifically, does an update blow away my database?  Is
there a way to preserve the users' settings as well?

Thanks in advance!
-Matt