Hi,

   Thanks for your reply. I need a spinner, which when clicked I get a drop
down view
which do not cover the entire width of the screen.

           In my application i display all the items of the sdcard in table
layout. I have a spinner on top of my application with some options. So when
i click the spinner, i get a drop down, which covers the entire width of
screen, and so i cant see any items of sdcard. But i want to see the items
on the layout.

           How can i do that?

thanks in advance.