Forward one to me, I believe I have enough forum messages, but my
first app's in the final QA stages, so I think I got filtered out for
not having an app on the market. :)

(It's OK, I already have a Nexus One, pretty much for the very reasons
Google is doing this program, and my business partner has a 'Droid, so
older devices would probably help us more).

Still, I could put either one to good use. So I am a bit curious about
what the criteria are on this second program.