That happens to me Thomas - when I post anything on this group.

I'm in the UK, and I've just checked with FedEx. They have nothing
dispatched to me in the last 2 weeks.
Can anyone confirm that it's FedEx in Europe too?

Where does it say in your confirmation email to notify them if it
hasn't arrived within 4 weeks?
Mine simply says:
"If you need to make any changes to your information above, please
contact us at android-market-seed...@google.com as soon as possible.
Otherwise, you should receive your phone in 2-4 weeks!"

That 4 weeks expires on Friday, and considering FedEx have nothing
dispatched yet - that's unlikely to happen.

Thanks,
Richard